INFORMATION NOTE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector Romdiag has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or a another person. The purpose of data collection is to be able to send packages to you. You are / are not obliged to provide the data, which are necessary when creating the invoice and sending the package to you. Your refusal determines the non-receipt of the order and the non-transmission of the package to you.
The website https://www.romdiag.ro is registered to an operator that offers a secure https (secure) domain. This aspect provides the security of the client’s data, once entered on the site, being encrypted. The registered information is intended for use by the operator and is communicated only to the following recipients: Competent authorities of the Romanian State.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of the data subject, must always be in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations. Through this data protection policy, we want to inform the general public about the nature and purpose of personal data that we collect, use and process. In addition, data subjects are informed, through this data protection statement, of their rights.
Operator contact details:
Romdiag.ro is represented by the company SC Romdiag SRL, which is a legal entity of Romanian nationality, with its registered office in Iasi, Iasi County, Str. Ancestors, no. 15, pp. FS5, sc. A, et. 3, ap. 4 with the serial number in the Trade Register J22 / 772/2021 and the unique fiscal registration code RO43844038.
What personal data do we process?
We process personal data from you when you create an account on our site or place a quick order without creating an account. The data processed are: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data regarding the way you use the Site, such as your usual preferences within Romdiag.ro.
If you are a visitor and ask questions through the contact form, without placing an order or without creating an account through the site, the data you provide in the contact, questions or complaints sections are considered personal data.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data on minors under the age of 16.
Data retention and security
The data is stored on a server located in Iasi. The company undertakes to provide protection to the server against unauthorized access.
The protection methods offered by Romdiag are:
– Encryption of data transport and the entire use of the site using SSL services;
– Restricting access to personal data collected to employees with specific functions;
– We periodically analyze and review the data collection and protection system.
What do we use the collected data for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Operation by providing Romdiag services for the benefit of the client.
– Creating and managing the account within the site;
– Order processing, including confirmation, communication, invoicing, delivery and shipment of orders;
– Solving cancellations and returns;
– Solving and receiving the products under warranty for their repair;
– Reimbursement of the value of returns;
– Granting loans through our partners, such as: Libra Credit;
– Providing support services regarding orders in processing, delivery data, technical support for products;
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
Improving our services:
We always want to offer you the best online shopping experience. For this, we collect data that represent metrics that form an analysis based on consumer behavior such as: number of orders, number of visitors, etc. In this way, we allow ourselves to constantly improve our platform in order to offer you the most pleasant experience possible. In order to improve these services, it is necessary to process cookies for the operation of Google Analytics.
To whom do we transmit personal data?
As a necessity for the operation of the site and having the possibility of concluding distance contracts, Romdiag.ro transmits or offers access, as the case may be, certain personal data of yours to the following categories of partners / recipients:
– Courier service providers;
How long is the data kept?
Romdiag.ro will store your personal data for the entire duration of the time the user has an account created in our platform. In order to delete certain data or close the account, in accordance with the applicable legislation, the user can request it at the email address email@example.com
What are your rights?
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by Romdiag.ro, according to those described in this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Romdiag.ro, regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by Romdiag.ro of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the controller is located.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, Romdiag.ro to anonymize these data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as the right for this data to be transmitted by Romdiag.ro to another operator data, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed under the legitimate interest of Romdiag.ro or under the public interest, unless Romdiag.ro can prove that has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.